TUTORIAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Tutorials are solicited in all HPSR 2020 topics. At most, four tutorials are expected to be held with a duration of 90 minutes or 2×90 minutes each. Please submit your tutorial as pdf document through the EDAS system containing the following sections, each beginning on a separate page:
– Abstract: 200-word (maximum)
– Description of the tutorial (maximum of two pages) must include the following sections:
– Tutorial goals (takeaways for the audience)
– Relevance for HPSR 2020 attendees
– Targeted audience
– Tutorial prerequisites and content level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
– Summary of general content
– Listing of previous presentations of the proposed tutorial and differences/updates with respect to prior presentations (if any)
– Tutorial length: 90 or 180 min
– A detailed outline of the tutorial (one page)
– Resume of each presenter (one page maximum per presenter).
Accepted tutorials must provide slides and notes for the tutorial as scheduled.